Jeff La Fontaine #15687424
777 Stanton Blvd
Ontario, OR. 97914
In the 7 years I've been on this website I've gotten letters from dozens of amazing women all over the world. Who wanted a penpal friendship, to learn more about me, my interests and my artwork, and then share a few pieces of their lives back. Which I've been grateful and amazed by the response I've gotten from this site. But as I get closer to leaving this place I want to see if there is someone out there... someone who would ever take a chance on a relationship with a man who is far from perfect, but wants to be a perfect man for someone special.
And this is who I'm looking for:
- Someone who has a physical attraction to the person they see, that spark, that unexplainable magic that happens when two eyes lock from across a room and then are filled with a nervous excitement.
- Someone comfortable with who they are, who doesn't worry about what others think or has anything to prove. Their character and the way they live their life speaks for itself.
- Someone young at heart and with a passion for life. Who can laugh at life and themselves and won't get hung up on the small things.
- Someone who enjoys animals and the outdoors, who can be happy with simple pleasures like walks during the summer sunset, staying under the covers till noon and snuggling to the warmth of a winters fire.
- Lastly, I want to meet someone who believes in their heart, that falling in love can happen at anytime and to anyone. No matter how far apart they are or how difficult it may be.
I believe who I'm looking for exists somewhere, so if what I've said speaks to you, isn't worth a few minutes to write a letter and take chance on what could become amazing? I hope so. Please send a photo along so I can see whom I am writing to and I do have an email service, but you would need to set up an account from out there. It would take too long to explain how to do it here so I'll send the info if you would like to correspond that way as well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of my life, believing I'll have someone to share it with, perhaps even you.
Date of Birth: 5-24-68
Release Date: 9-15-2024
Do you smoke? No
Would you like letters from both sexes?
Education: 2 years college
Occupation before prison: Entrepreneur
Activities in prison: Artwork, Volleyball, Basketball, Guitar and Song Writing
Notice: To verify all or some of the information