Home |  Featured Ads |  Newest Men |  Ladies |  No Mail Yet |  List An Inmate |  FAQ |  Search

Featured Men
Newest Men
Ages 18-21
Age 22
Age 23
Age 24
Age 25
Age 26
Age 27
Age 28
Age 29
Age 30
Age 31
Age 32
Age 33
Age 34
Age 35
Age 36
Age 37
Age 38
Age 39
Age 40
Age 41
Age 42
Ages 43-44
Ages 45-46
Ages 47-49
Ages 50-Plus

Manuel Urango #T50404
CSP Corcoran 3B05-127
PO Box 3466
Corcoran, CA. 93212

Hello ladies, my name is manual Urango. I'm a 38 year old Mexican American. Born and raised in California Bay Area. I've been down 10 years now, and am super lonely. Not looking for love, I am a lifer. But hoping to come across one or two true-blue females for some correspondence, friendship, and I'm hoping to come away with a best friend. On paper anyhow. We can discuss anything your heart desires. I promise not to judge, and I'm not stuck-up, nor am I a player. I believe women are absolutely beautiful, like diamonds amongst dust of the world. No joke.

I enjoy good movies, rap and freestyle music, don't judge, and lots of news. There's not much to do behind these cement walls. My hobbies are reading good books, and writing letters. So I'm looking for a cool female to chop it up with about basically anything. If you get a chance, I promise to give it my all. No games! If you decide to drop in, please send a photo. And feel free to ask anything. Response guaranteed. Any and all Races welcome. I wish I was a short-timer, and could start my life over, but I'm not. I'm in here for a pretty long haul. I hope you decide to stop by and write. I could certainly use some female support around here. Hope to hear from you, bye.

Race: Mexican
Date of Birth: 11-28-78
Height: 5'6"
Earliest Release Date: 2059
Maximum Release Date: Life
Religion: None
Would you like letters from both sexes? Women
(This does not refer to sexual orientation)     
Education: GED
Occupation before prison: Odd jobs
Activities in prison: Reading, writing, TV, exercise
Can you receive and send emails? No

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here