Home |  Featured Ads |  Newest Men |  Ladies |  No Mail Yet |  List An Inmate |  FAQ |  Search

Featured Men
Newest Men
Ages 18-21
Age 22
Age 23
Age 24
Age 25
Age 26
Age 27
Age 28
Age 29
Age 30
Age 31
Age 32
Age 33
Age 34
Age 35
Age 36
Age 37
Age 38
Age 39
Age 40
Age 41
Age 42
Ages 43-44
Ages 45-46
Ages 47-49
Ages 50-Plus

Rishardo Warren #T45116
California State Prison-Sacremento
PO Box 290066
Represa, CA. 95671

Hello loved ones, good morning or perhaps it shall be a good evening. My name is Rishardo and I am a free-spirited, open-minded, and diverse young man. Behind the wall standing tall through it all, but alone and lonely from the absence of female companionship, aura, fragrance that brightens up the day where the sun hardly shines.

My Life is as real life is, full of hope, struggle, heartache and pain, tragedy and shame. My shame is what I have belittled myself to in a daily awakening to a 12 by 8 cage and blues that state prisoner in bright yellow on the back of my shirt and down my pant leg. My Tragedy is the loss of my only sibling following my Ace, partner-in-crime a year later, my pain is time lost. My ache is the what if I had chosen a brighter walk in life. My hope is peace. My struggle is maintaining my sanity.

I was attempting to fulfill the empty gap in my heart with love, fun, excitement, and wandered astray placing myself with other young cubs with similar troubles in their home. Night activities in the dark became so deep so fast that I no longer possessed control. The believe in God chips away and then the darkness never reveals light. Today is brighter and I see positive energy with a pen pal. Building a bridge connecting the dots and filling in the blanks.

Race: Black
Date of Birth: 8-16-83
Height: 6'7"
Release Date: 2025
Religion: Free spirit
Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes
(This does not refer to sexual orientation)     
Education: High school diploma
Occupation before prison: Welding, construction, landscaping
Activities in prison: Exercise, card games, chess, read
Can you receive and send emails? No

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here