Ages 43-44
Ages 45-46
Ages 47-49
Ages 50-Plus

James Menefield T73670
California Institution for Men
P.O. Box 500
Chino, California 91708

I’m a single Black man, 6’6”, 270 healthy pounds in Southern California, and blessed by God to be Muslim with a sincere desire to help those who are helpless. I’m a college graduate, valedictorian, and graduated with a 4.0 grade point average. Currently, I work in the law library as a qualified paralegal and jailhouse attorney and have helped many secure their freedom through the courts and parole board. Several years ago, I wrote and filed the case so incarcerated Muslims in California could access halal meals.

Once I'm released, I plan to work as a paralegal and go to law school. My goal is to become a criminal lawyer and help those who really need it. My interests include writing, legal studies, basketball, hip-hop and R&B.

I’ve been alone since I was 14 years old. I’m missing that crucial piece to my puzzle…a good woman who fears God, has similar values, principles, and interests, and believes in being disciplined and dedicated. Who I was as a juvenile is definitely not who I am today. I’ve been so successful in many areas of my life, except this part.

I’m hoping YOU can be the one to help me change that. If you want a man who values honesty, humility, openness, and working hard to meet your goals, I look forward to hearing from you. I can receive electronic messages, photos, and do video calls through the GTL GettingOut app.

Date of Birth: 9-7-1982
Height: 6'6"
Education: College Degree
Occupation before prison:
Earliest Release Date: September 2025
Maximum Release Date: September 2025
Would you like letters from both sexes: Women
(This does not refer to sexual orientation)  
Can you receive email: Yes
If yes, which service: GTL GettingOut app
Can you respond to email: Yes
Activities in prison: Paralegal, college degree
Anything else:

Notice: To verify all or some of the information given please click here